ASSEMBLY & MORAL EDUCATION
To inculcate moral values in the students, the school starts each day with the morning assembly in which the student recite prayers and read out the latest news around the world. Latest information of Sports, General Knowledge and “thought of the day” is also imparted. The morning assembly ends with the National Anthem to inculcate the spirit of patriotism in the students. Along with the regular teaching, classes are also held in Moral Science and Divinity.
SPORTS & OTHER ACTIVITIES
To generate a healthy competition for an all round development of the child, the school organises various sports, co-curricular and extra curricular activities. The students are divided into four groups, Shishu/Bal/Kishore/Tarun Bharti (with the help of Bhaiya & Bahan) —
- The house system is organised (six houses) by Bhaiya & Bahan of four groups.
- To feel the responsibility of their house system and to inculcate competitive spirit.
- PTA (Parents Teachers Association Meeting).
- The Programme of meeting guardians at home to get exact knowledge and activities if students.
- Essay Competition in Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
- Quiz Competition on different subjects at different places.
During the academic year, winners are awarded special prizes with merit certificates. The school has an exclusive Physical Education Department which is well equipped and offers good physical training to the students in both outdoor and indoor games.
The school follows a system of Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) as per the guidelines issued by CBSE to have a thorough evaluation throughout the academic year. The same is communicated to the parents as well.
- Under the able guidelines of qualified librarians, the school maintains two libraries, one for the seniors and other for the juniors with a large number of books (20,000) in various subjects. Good number of newspapers and magazines are also regularly subscribed for the students.
- A well equipped auditorium and a spacious play ground are the main attraction of the school. There are also separate sections of Art & Craft and Music.
- The school has the most updated methodically structured and well equipped science laboratories for imparting practical experience and knowledge to the students to promote scientific aptitude.
- The school is equipped with power generators and water treatment system to provide uninterrupted power supply and safe drinking water to the students.
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIP
The students who perform well in exams and other curricular activities are awarded at the end of every academic year. The topper of each class is granted freeship (tuition fee only) as scholarship in the consequent year.
PARENTS TEACHERS MEET
To establish a cordial relationship among the parents, teachers and staff, the school arranges Parents – Teachers meeting in every session. However, Parents can meet any teacher by taking prior appointment to discuss the problems of the problems of their wards.
COURSES OF STUDY
The school offers in Science and Commerce Stream. The school prepares the students for:
- All India Secondary School Examination
- All India Senior School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
PRIMARY (CLASS I to V)
Language: English, Hindi, Sanskrit (for Class V)
Other Subjects: Mathematics, Social Science, General Science, Art, Music, Physical Education & Computer
MIDDLE (Class VI to VIII)
Language: English, Hindi, Sanskrit
Other Subjects: Mathematics, Social Science, General Science, Physical Education & Computer Science.
ALL INDIA SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION
Language: English(001), Hindi(002)/ Sanskrit(122)
Other Subjects: Mathematics(041), Science with Practical(086), Social Science(087), Information
ALL INDIA SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION
|Compulsory||English Language (Core) (301), Hindi (502)|
|Internal Assessment||General Studies (503), Work Experience (500), Physical & Health Education (502)|
|Elective Subject||Physics (042)
Physical Education (048)
Computer Science (083)
Physical Education (048)
Business Studies (054)
Physical Education (048)
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class.
- No leave is granted except on prior application provided by parents/guardians for genuine reasons.
- In case of sickness, a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner has to be submitted.
- Repeated absense without leave or unexplained leave for six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off from their class.
- It is compulsory for a student to attend the school on the last day before Summer Vacation, Puja Vacation and Winter Vacation.
To inculate qualities like leadership and team-sprit among Bhaiyas/Bahans they are divided into six houses after the names of our great personalities such as Vivekanand House, Madhav House, Keshav House, Birsa House, Tilka Manjhi House and Kalpana Chawla House.
Each house has a term of two months in a session. It manages the systems of the school under the able guidance of teachers-in-charge. It has following departments
a) Prayer b) Library c) Reading Room d) Culture e) Physical Training f) Medical g) Recess h) Water & Sanitation i) Lost and Found j) Conveyance k) Games & Sports
TEACHER-PARENTS CONTACT PROGRAMME
Acharyas have to pay visits to the residence of every pupil to have first hand knowledge of his life style and daily routine which play an important role in his progess. This programme establishes a close and intimate relationship with Teachers and parents to assist the pupil in achieving the goal.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans have to abide by the rules/sub-rules related to Discipline, Civility and Etiquette
- They are expected to behave properly at home, in school or anywhere. They have to be pious in deeds, words and thoughts.
- Pupils should converse in English in the school and at home to develop their communicative skill.
- Study with dedication and time management to achieve the goals
- They must not create such situation as is detrimental t the interest of others.
- Always speak the truth and behave in a courteous way. Proper conduct shuold be maintained in the school premises.
- Finish daily-work timely and promptly. Do Home assignments or any other related work with full sincerity.
- Care must be taken of all school property and any damage caused by a pupil will be made good by the concerned pupil.
- Be respectful to teachers and elders and loving to younger.
- A perfect discipline environment should be maintained in the classroom or beyond.
- Offer some time to morning/evening prayers everyday. Make a time table at home to render domestic works.
- The co-operation of the family is very important for the betterment of children; therefore parents
must pay personal attention to the child’s daily routine at home.
- Respected guardian must meet the Principal / the headmaster, Bhaiya/Bahan and others as per school arrangements.
- Avoid visiting class-room directly, meeting Bhaiya/Bahan without prior permission.
- It would be better for Bhaiya/Bahan to get leave granted before being absent.
- Inform school office in person in case there is any complaint or message or convey the same through the column given for the purpose in the school diary.
- Half-day or part-time leave is not applicable. In case of emergency on a prior request of the guardian it may be entertained/granted.
- Bhaiya/Bahan has to stay home in the state of illness.
- Avoid critising school, Acharya or any other person or institution before Bhaiya/Bahan.
- Address Principal / Headmaster for any sort of communication or correspondence.
- Bhaiya/Bahan must not be allowed to bring cash or valuable articles with them such as costly watch, pen, electronic gadgets, jewellery, cell phones etc. The school is not responsible for the safety of them.
- Use the school diary as means of communication with the class teacher and check the diary regularly for Home Work and the teacher’s remarks, if any.
- Sign the test copies/papers as and when sent home. See that your ward has all the text books, items of stationery, craft materials etc. right in the beginning of the session.
- Ensure that all the books and not books are covered with brown paper.
- Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper uniform with polished shoes, trimmed hair and clean nails.
- Send the children regularly and punctuality to school. No absence will be permitted without a leave application and late comers will be allowed to sit in their class.
- Both the parents must attend the Parent Teacher Meeting.
- Pay the fees as per schedule.
- Do not send your child to school in case of an infectious disease and a medical certificate has to be furnished from a medical authority at the time of rejoining the school after cure.
- Do not walk into the class room or meet the teacher in the class room. Please meet the teacher with prior appointment through principal.
- Do not send money or valuable articles with the students to school. The school will take no responsibility if they are lost.