- Admission is taken up to Std. VIII depending on the availability of seats.
- Students seeking admission in Nursery Classes & Std. I are require to produce the Birth Certificate from a competent authority. For admission above Std. I, the transfer certificate obtained from the previous recognised school and progress card are compulsory at the time of admission.
- Prescribed fees should be deposited by the stipulated date, failing which the seat will be allotted to the next students in the waiting list.
ELIGIBILITY – NURSERY
- Age Group 3½ to 4½ Years on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Registration for class Nursery is done from December to January.
- Registration carries no guarantee of admission.
- An attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate is to be submitted with the Registration for class Nursery.
ELIGIBILITY – XI
Registration for class XI is done after the class X Board results are declared. Students obtaining 60% Marks in Maths, English and Science are eligible for Science Stream & 60% in aggregate are eligible for Commerce Stream. Admission to class XI Science stream are strictly based on the marks obtained by the students in the class X Board Exam. Admission depends on the availability of the seats in all the streams.
Guardians are requested to fill the admission form with utmost accuracy and read the prospectus thoroughly before registering the child for admission.
Every student seeking admission in the school is required to produce following documents without which the admission cannot be finalised.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate for admission to all the classes is to be produced at the time of admission.
- Two passport size photographs.
- School leaving certificate duly countersigned.
- Medical fitness certificate from a competent Doctor
- Character certificate from the school attended last.
- Withdrawals from any class must be preceded by a month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of notice.
- All dues have to be cleared before a Transfer Certificate is issued.
Transfer Certificate will be issued within a week after the receipt of the application. School authorities may ask, without prior notice to the parents, to withdraw the child from the school on any of the following grounds:
- Academic : Constant negligence of studies of those who fail in the same class for two consecutive sessions.
- Disciplinary : Those students whose conduct in the opinion of the school is harmful to the interest of school.